India is beaming with dietary plans of all sorts. Be it a personal awakening or a popular trend, a healthy lifestyle is on everyone’s mind. And most individuals are going for the hit and trial method to see what really works for them. This is a really frustrating experience for some with weight loss results that vanish as fast they appear.
To end this misery, one should trust Ayurveda, an ancient Indian wellness system which believes that as one moves towards the perfect state of health, extra kilos just melt away. This oldest surviving medical system in the world not only helps you to lose weight but enhances the feel-good factor in life.
Here are few Ayurvedic weight loss tips to get rid of those extra kilos:
- Harmonize your Sleep with Nature: In olden times, our ancestors went to bed at dusk and woke up with the bright sun rising up in the sky. This practice was synced the surrounding nature with our biological clocks. But with modernization, we have shifted to artificial rhythms of sleep leading to many problems like insomnia, hypersomnia, etc. This also leads to unwanted weight gain because of the irregular sleep patterns. When you don’t get your ‘10 PM to 6 AM’ sleep regularly, it throws off the body hormones in a turmoil which then messes with your internal processes to increase your weight. Harmonizing sleeping hours with the sun cycles is one of the best Ayurvedic weight loss secrets that will help you lead a healthy life.
- Early to Rise, Early to Exercise: Have you ever woken up early to experience your surroundings being calm and in a state of inertia? This happens because the earth and water elements are high in the environment between 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. Exercising during these hours will help you avoid sluggishness throughout the day. It will actually warm up your body and ready you for the heavy-duty tasks ahead. Pair up this Ayurvedic weight loss practice with Yoga which has the same understanding of health and balance of the mind.
- Eat Smart: Avoid snacking at frequent intervals. Each time we eat, our pancreas produces the hormone insulin to push the sugar into cells. This helps maintain the blood sugar. This cell-stored sugar can give you power for 3 hours before your body starts burning fat to continue the supply of energy. Munching at irregular intervals will not allow your body a chance to extract energy from the fat stored. One important Ayurvedic weight loss tip is to have three nourishing and well-balanced meals in the day. No snacking policy is a reliable Ayurvedic tip for weight loss which enhances your fat burning potential and stabilizes your body energy levels.
- Combine All the Tastes in Each Meal of the Day: In order to achieve the feeling of satiety after every meal, the combination of 6 tastes- sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent, and astringent – are a must according to Ayurveda. Let’s take a look at some food-related Ayurvedic weight loss secrets. Sweet foods build muscle and produce energy. Eating sour-tasting foods cleanse the body. Salty foods stimulate digestion. Pungent or spicy food clear the sinuses and stimulate metabolism. Bitter foods detoxify the body. Astringent foods tone the bodily tissues, reduce heat and inflammation.
- Practice Meditation: Currently, the work overload and numerous life responsibilities are filling our lives with stress. To free your mind from stress and your waistline from fat, meditate at least 20 minutes every day. Sit quietly, relax your body, and focus on the sound and rhythm of your breath. This Ayurvedic weight loss secret will calm your senses and unify your body, mind and soul.
One such reliable Ayurvedic weight loss solution is Obesidat, 12-ingredient wonder tablet that enters the blood vessels and initiates cell-to-cell metabolism. Get your chance to lose weight effortlessly with Obesidat today.